Thursday, August 19, 2010

Waterfalls Car Wash Naples Florida

So,

Waterfalls Auto Spa Car Wash in Naples screwed up my car. Here's the story:

On 8/2/2010 a brought my car into Waterfalls Car Wash for a full detail. After $264 and several hours, I came back to find the graphics on my hood damaged by a buffer wheel. Now I have a 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona so there are graphics everywhere. You can see a picture here.

The graphics around the word 'HEMI' were lifted up and peeled back in areas. They obviously tried to buff the yellow areas of the 'HEMI' after waxing. I immediately walked into the cashier area and asked to speak to a manager. One wasn't on duty, they took my name and number and told I would get a call back.

On Tuesday I went in after I didn't hear from anyone I went in and talked to Michael Weaver. He genuenly seemed concerned and said he would talk to the owner.

To Be Continued....

No comments: